Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stupid OCS workers and judge.

So we were all excited because from our last court date the Judge set a termination hearing for Dec 3rd. So we get there yesterday and after about 45 minuates a case worker sees us and comes to talk to us asking us " what are you here for?" . Well to make a long story short noone from the state knew we were suppost to be there because of a missunderstanding by the judge and the state workers. So nothing happened yesterday in court and we possibly wont kno wanything for another 6 months. I wanna put my application in to work with the state so I can have a job and benifits and not know a damn thing about what im doing . And then when someone finds out that I dont know what im doing im can make it seam like its all tier fault. And crawfish ot of ever cituation that im not sure of.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that sucks.

Erika said...

Suck, suck, super suck. I'm so sorry that OCS is sooo incompetent.