Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all.

Well here we are and its Christmas morning. So far I'm the only one awake I cant wait to see the kids faces when they get up . A large section of the living room is covered with presents from SANTA. He came last night and looks like he emptied his sled. the kids got bikes and small wagons and lots of other nice toys. OCS came by to visit yesterday and brought the kids toys and clothes. Kate got 3 babies and some clothes that are too big but she will grow into them . And Brennan got 3 sets of trucks and some clothes. They were so excited. Last sunday we had a family visit for the kids at Grammy and pops house and the parents were ther too. So we did Christmas early there and Brennan opened one box and it was a pair of stripped overalls and I have never seen a child get excited about clothes. I cant even explain the look on his face he wanted to put them on right then. It was so cute. Well I guess things are about to pick up here I hear Kate moving about.
Well I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas . Please remember why we celebrate Christmas and our Lord Jesus Christ. And all the many blessing that we all have because of our Heavenly Father. I hope all of you have a great time with your families and please be safe in your traveling.
Love the Rabalais Family.

No comments: