Sunday, October 5, 2008

always fun.

A Tag
I am: a greatful alcoholic.
I think: that everyone deserves to hear my opinion.
I know: that i am blessed
I want: my family to be happy.
I have: a great wife who i have been fortunate enough to convince that she is married to a great guy.
I miss: being married and free to do what we want and go where we want .( pre babies)
I fear: life without Janel
I feel: tired to much work and not enough time with my family
I hear: Heroes on TV and Brennan snoring on the couch.
I smell: the soap I washed my hands with
I cry: Very seldom and wish that I could cry more
I usually: show up for things 15 minuates early
I search: for more ways to show my wife that I love her.
I wonder: whats going on in my house when it gets tooo quiet. ( two kids unless they r sleeping or getting into some kinda trouble it dosent get quiet)
I regret: some of the things that I have done to my body
I wish: I was rich and not just so darn goodlooking. LOL yeah right
I love: my wife and kids with all my heart
I care: about people that I cant help
I always: try to do my best at whatever i do
I worry: about my family being taken care of if something happens to me.
I am not: a dancer
I remember: 8 track tapes , black and white tv , not having a remot for the tv, and life before Janel ( just for the record I didnt like any of them.)
I believe:in Jesus Christ
I sing: in my truck and at work
I don't always: like the people that i have to work with
I argue: as little as possible
I write: like a doctor
I win:
I lose: most things I compete in
I listen: to music during the day when I'm working because I love it.
I don't understand: algebra
I can usually be found: at work or at home with my family
I need: Janel
I forget: way to freakin much
I am happy: when i have serenity in my life and that depends on my spiritual condition with my heavenly father.

if you havent done this one then Im tagging you , have fun.

No comments: