Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Morning GUSTAV.

I just thought I would give everyone an update before we lose power. @about 5:10am I heard something so I got up and thought that it was the plywood that I had cut yesterday to cover my backdoor had fallen. So I opened the back door and to my surprise a small tree with about a 10 inch trunk had broken in half at about 4 or 5 feet off the ground , and came accross our fence and it is now balancing on our fence and gutter over my master bedroom. As of right now the only damage that I can tell is that its weighing on my gutter and pulling it down. As soon as the sun comes up so I can take some pictures Im gonna call some friends and get the tree cut and off the roof before it causes more damage. But just so everyone knows we are doing great.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh yikes!! That really stinks, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. Keep us updated as long as possible. We still have power too...for now.