Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life is good.

I was checking the blogs and realized that I hadnt written in a while. mso I wanted to write to let everyone know that we are doing fine. Ya know its that time of year so my wife wiull be leaving me again soon to go to Arizona, for the remaing part of tax season. As of right now Janel's mom is in town and its always nice having her here with us. They will be leaving next Tuesday so I'll be by my self again for 2 weeks. Work is doing well and the kids are great. We now have a family team meeting on may6th and c ourt on may 7th. so hopefully the judge will make a decission then and not drag this process out any longer. So please keep us in your prayers, but more importantly keep the kids in your prayers , as we know this is more about them and thier well being than it is for us. see ya later.

6 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

Glad to know you are all well. Good luck come May!!!
We'll be praying...

Jenn said...

Thanks for letting us know about May. We'll keep you in our prayers, yall are great. They are so lucky!

Erika said...

oh wow, good luck and good vibes sent your way!

Unknown said...

i hope it all turns out for the best...kids best interest=you guys!

Kathy said...

Hopefully things will work out for the best! Love yall!

Leah said...

Thanks for the update. We'll definitely keep praying for y'all and the kids.