Wednesday, December 12, 2007

well we did it.

I dont know how or why people like to shop. We finally went Christmas shopping tonight, and I'm tired and out of patience. One thing that I cant stand about the Christmas season are the people, who act like the world is coming to an end, and if they dont get there before you or get the item you are going for before you then they lose the game and die with fewer toys. Well if I have to go to any stupid store for a gift again I'm gonna chose door number three, I think thats the one where I'll be run over by a steamroller and then treated like the coyote in the road runner cartoons. I think that would be better. sorry to sound like the Greench. So heres wishing all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS .

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Merry Christmas, too! Loved the card you sent us...thanks.