Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a wonderfull day!!

Do you ever have one of those days that you just dont really want to do what you know you should do? Well today was one of those days. I woke up earlier than I wanted to , even tho it was time to get up . Then we get to church and I instantly started feeling better . After we finished setting up for sacrament, I turned around and noticed Thomas and mom and dad Mangum walking in . So of course I went to say hello and was told by mom Mangum," WE think that our Jeni and Aaron, and Calyn will be here " . Instantly great news even tho I know they have moved it hasnt been long enogh to have kicked in yet , meaning we have seen them everyweek since we moved them ( MAY I SAY AGAINST OUR WILL . I ACTUALLY THREATENED TO DUCTAPE JENI TO A PEW CAUSE I KNEW THAT AARON WOULDNT LEAVE WITHOUT HER. ) It was great to see them and we are so happy to know that yall are doing well , and even happier to hear that they like our ward more better. so Jeni,Aaron and Calyn if we havent told you lately we love you . Jimbo, Janel, Brennen, and Kate
PS. I think I speak for all of your Baton Rouge Friends and family

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Jim, Just to let you know some are your links are not working you might want to double check them.Thanks

Kathy said...

Thanks for changing but ours is just http://digitalfowlers.blogspot.com
you have extra stuff after the address and that makes it only update to a certain link. Thanks

Jeni said...

Thanks Jimbo!! It was nice to see everyone last week, too. We miss ol' BR. Looking forward to partying "New Orleans" style next weekend! Love all of you too!!

Jeni, Aaron, and Calyn